Road Trip along Route 395 in California with Visit California
The itinerary included a boat tour of Lake Tahoe, visiting Mammoth Ski Resort, the ghost town of Bodie, viewing tufas at Mono Lake, learning of the Japanese ‘relocation camps’ of WWII at Manzanar, Death Valley, and much more.
- GrindTV sees 800,000 page views per month
- Exploring California’s Lost Road Trip: Route 395
- Mammoth Lakes: Hike, Bike, Climb, and Relax all in the Same Day
- Must-Do’s in South Lake Tahoe Before Summer Finally Ends
Personal Social Media
- Instagram: 5,000+ followers
- Generated 14 pictures
- Average ‘like’ per picture: 124
- Also shared on two Facebook accounts with a total of 1,762 Fans and Friends
If you’d like to check my availability and work together to cover your location, my inbox is always open.